Shiloh Camp Quick Facts
- Shiloh Summer Camp is a day camp serving 700 plus inner city children from OKC in a fun, high energy, adventure-filled week on forty beautiful acres right in the heart of OKC.
- Shiloh’s Mission: Transforming our inner-city with the love of Christ through sports, arts, and meaningful relationships.
- What activities does Shiloh offer? Mountain Biking, Football, Dance, Basketball, Art, Clay, Fishing, High and Low Ropes Course, Zip-line, Horsemanship, Canoeing, Animals, Gardening, Choir, Drama, Archery and a whole lot of fun!
- Campers are ages 8 to 16. We host 4 weeks of camp for 8 to 12 year olds and 2 weeks of camp for 12 to 16 year olds.
- Where is Shiloh located? Just east of the 63rd and Broadway Ext. intersection. East on 63rd, Left on Santa Fe, Rt. on 70th to the Shiloh gate.
- Are there Volunteer opportunities at Shiloh? Yes. Volunteers are critical for carrying out the mission of Shiloh. For teens, we have several summer positions for those ages 16 years and older; we welcome adult volunteers too. There are also opportunities for groups of individuals to provide lunch during the camp weeks and/or Friday evening meal before our Friday night program; these groups could include church groups, Sunday School classes, and businesses. In addition, you can join us on volunteer work days in the spring with your youth group, church, or business; and feel free to get on our volunteer work list, we will contact you when opportunities arise that are a fit for your abilities.