Applications are only accepted once a year. Individuals must be selected by the ASCEND Selection Committee in order to participate. SHILOH CAMP IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ASCEND LEADERSHIP PROGRAM! Apply by June 29th
1. Fill out an online application here
2. Receive the Christian Character Recommendation form to obtain one reference
3. All applications and Christian character recommendations are reviewed by a selection committee
4. Applicants are notified of the decision
5. Invited applicants must respond within 5 days to guarantee a spot in the program
What is the ASCEND Leadership Program?
The ASCEND Leadership Program is designed to inspire, equip, and launch. It teaches young leaders servant leadership skills and principles that will help them grow in their leadership skills. The also go through personal development to get to know their own strengths and learn more about their unique personality. It is a year-long program and includes an application process.
Who is eligible to apply for the ASCEND Leadership Program?
- Teens must be between the ages of 14-18 with at least one year left in High School.
- If you answer yes to these questions, then you are a candidate for the ASCEND Leadership Program!
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you ready to elevate your leadership potential?
- Do you want to fellowship with other young leaders?
- Do you want to know yourself better?
- Do you want to learn from experienced ministry and marketplace leaders on how to increase your leadership capacity and impact?
- Do you want to use your influence for God’s glory?
What does the ASCEND Leadership Program include?
- Summer Retreat at The Cedar Gate Leadership Retreat Center in Kingfisher, Oklahoma
- Monthly Momentum meetings
- Individual mentor and/or small group sessions
- Personal assignments
- Service Projects
What time frame does the ASCEND Leadership Program cover?
The ASCEND Leadership Program is a one year commitment that begins in the summer prior to the Summer Retreat and ends in April.